You can set up an automated message when your stock reaches a certain limit. This feature is helpful for items that require lead time for sourcing or production.
Enable the Low Stock notifications to get messages about low stock:
- From your store admin, go to Catalog → Products.
- Open the product you want to edit.
- Scroll to the Stock Control block.
- Click Manage:
- Enter the number of items that should be in stock when you want to receive the Low Stock note:
Here, the store owner will receive a low stock notification when there are three items left.
To edit the template of Low Stock notifications:
- From your store admin, go to Settings → Notifications.
- Scroll to Admin notifications.
- Click Edit next to the Low Stock Notification:
- Edit the HTML code of the template.